Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pamela Spends Around 9000$’s on Makeup???

pamela-anderson-arbys-action-sport-awards-show-arrivals-OZKARZ.jpg



This former ‘Baywatch’ star confessed that she was spending an enormous amount on professional make-up artists as she did not know how to apply it herself.

Pammie is now hoping to reduce her costs after she learnt to apply make-up all by herself.


She once wrote on her personal website that:


“The most liberating thing I’ve done lately is learn to do my own make-up. I never wore make-up in Canada and when I


moved to Los Angeles Playboy did my make-up and hair so I never really learned to do it myself. I am not a slave to the industry anymore.

Ha! “I just did my own make-up at a shoot - I brought my Barbie box of eyelashes, glue, black eyeliner, eye shadows, pink lip gloss, very little foundation and went to town. We were all a little nervous at first. But it turned out fine. Liberation! No more 9 g’s a day for makeup bills! “I learned a lot from pro make-up artists. But what I really learned is you know yourself best. No stress. 15 minute make-ups are the best.”


Pammie dont try too hard to make yourself good, you already look very plastic!


Tag: pamela anderson

No comments: