Monday, April 21, 2008

Pam a CyberSex Symbol not by choice!

lrg-56-8883778ygosearch1031200641222pm.jpg


Although Pamela Anderson is telling the world that she quite enjoyes being the fantasy of so many men. However, being a CyberSex symbol was not a matter of choice for Pam, it was rather a compulsion.


Her popularity on the net shot high when the homemade sex tape of her and ex-husband Tommy Lee on their honeymoon was leaked onto the web.


She says, “I can’t control the internet, and believe me I’ve tried. I have had a love-hate relationship with the internet. I said I wanted nothing to do with it. But again, you have to have some dignity and grace about yourself and keep going. If those people want to go off and find those pictures or that kind of video, they have to live with it.”


See what I mean?


Tag: pamela anderson breaking news

No comments: