Thursday, April 17, 2008

What does Pamela do to stay fit?

8120172ygosearch1142007121413AM.jpg


Minus the implants, I think Pamela has maintained herself quite well… and even after crossing the 40 years landmark… she still looks quite stunning… (no not talking about her face… that scares me LOL).


So we thought of finding out Pamela’s fitness secrets… and she revealed,


“My body is in the best shape when I eat everything I want. The only exercise I do is walking or hiking. If I do any bodybuilding, I just go BOOM ! I get huge and muscular. I can’t fit into any of my clothes. My legs really expand. Everything is awful.”


By bodybuilding she meant hitting the gym :D


In case you were wondering, that running across the sunkissed beach in that red swimming costume in slow motion also added to her fitness hahaha :D


No Tags

No comments: